The number one reason people get RV ports or boat carports is to protect their RVs and boats. If you are considering using just a tarp or cloth material then your RV is still vulnerable. The material will not hold up against the weather. Hail will puncture the material, the heat will dry rot it, and the winds will tear it to shreds. This is why we build metal RV and boat carports; we want to protect your property.
Our RV ports are made from durable steel; which is one of the most cost-effective structures to protect your RV or boat and will last many years to come with minimum maintenance. We offer you the best price on installed carports or steel buildings in all of Florida. We have very affordable rates and will customize your RV port or boat carport the way you want it.
Please View Our Paint System Overview Here for More Detail On Paint Layers and Durability.
Please note that all colors represent actual finish colors as accurately as possible. Color may vary slightly.
Metal Garage Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Installing a metal carport on your selected site in Mims, Titusville or Oak Hill can be a much easier task and less expensive than you might think. Discovery Buildings of Mims Florida can install your new single carport, double carport, triple carport, storage building, or garage on your level ground or concrete slab. Our tubular steel carports and garages are durable, attractive, versatile and will protect your vehicles from all kinds of harsh environments. You won’t have to waste your time scraping tree sap or bird excrement off your windshield, roof, trunk or hood. Let us show you how our Titusville carport can help you maintain the value of your vehicles and make your life a lot easier.
Our single carports, double carports, triple carports and garages come in a variety of colors and you can choose the color that matches your vehicle, house or barn. In addition, you can select from several carport roof styles with standard and optional features that include:
- Rounded-Corner Carport available with horizontal roof panels only
- A-Frame Carport with boxed eaves with horizontal roof panels (standard)
- A-Frame Carport with boxed eaves with vertical roof panels (optional)
- 14-gauge steel tubular framing is standard for all carport structures and metal covers
- 26-gauge roof panels designed to withstand punishing elements are a standard feature
You can customize your carport for access from the ends of the structure or build it to enter from the sides. You can even have your carport completely enclosed with roll up doors.
- Single carports, double carports, triple carports, RV carports, boat carports, storage buildings, and garages are available as certified structures. Our certified structures are wind load rated for compliance with city, county and state regulations for most areas. Certification is available on all Discovery Buildings carport designs and certified structures are backed by an engineer’s stamped approval.
The right carport, steel building or garage is a sound investment. It is one of the most cost effective ways of protecting your valued possessions from nature’s harshest elements. We have lots of options to select from when personalizing your carport to meet your needs for outside storage, work areas or compliance with city, county or state building requirements.
Discovery Buildings takes the hassles out of buying a new carport or garage. Contact our qualified staff today and we’ll arrange to have your customized single carport, double carport, triple carport, storage building, or garage installed right away. Discovery Buildings can keep you covered for a lifetime.